- About EuCornea
- Vienna 2018
- OSD Portal
- EuCornea Journal
- Our Byelaws
- Abstracts Online
Please note that Kuoni are our only official hotel partner..
Other venders indicating that they are operating for the society should be ignored.Tweets by @EuCornea
The Organiser is the European Society of Cornea & Ocular Surface Disease Specialists (EuCornea). The Exhibitor is the company that completes and submits the online application for exhibition space. All communications regarding the exhibition and exhibition space must be channelled through the EuCornea Exhibition Department and orders for exhibition space will only be accepted on the official online exhibition reservation form.
The rental per tabletop exhibit is 3,500 EURO, plus 23% VAT if applicable. Rental includes a 6 sqm space with basic shell scheme, table and two chairs, company listing on the Virtual Exhibition on the EuCornea website, listing in the final programme and a pro rata allocation of complimentary Exhibitor access badges.
• A deposit of 25% of the total cost of the exhibition space is due within 7 days of completing the booking process.
• Full payment for the tabletop package is due by 31 May 2017
• In the event that full payment has not been received by 31 May 2017, the Organiser reserves the right to reallocate space and apply the cancellation policy.
Notification of cancellation of booth space must be submitted to the EuCornea Exhibition Department in writing and will only be deemed accepted once written acknowledgement has been confirmed. Upon cancellation of booth space all associated services will be withdrawn, including exhibitor badges and meeting rooms.
– If notification of cancellation is received prior to 30 April 2017 no cancellation fee will apply.
– If notification of cancellation is received after 30 April 2017 but prior to 31 May 2016 a 25% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
– If notification of cancellation is received after 31 May but prior to 31 July 2017 a 50% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
– If notification of cancellation is received after 31 July 2017 a 100% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
In the event that outstanding cancellation balances are not submitted within 30 days, these will be charged to the credit card registered to the ERC account. This also applies to all optional extras and exhibition related services ordered.
Each registered exhibitor is entitled to a complimentary allocation of exhibitor badges which are provided on a pro-rata basis. Ophthalmologists may NOT be registered for exhibitor badges and doing so will incur booth space allocation penalties for future meetings.
The Organiser reserves the right to alter the present regulations with immediate effect in the event that orders from the Authorities or other compelling reasons might make it necessary to do so.
All Exhibitors are required to have Public / General Liability insurance with a minimum Limit of Indemnity of 2 Million Euro in order to participate in the Congress and associated Exhibition. The Exhibitor shall be liable for personal injury and damage to property caused by the Exhibitor, his or her servants or agents, or by his or her equipment and activities. All Risks cover against damage and theft to the Exhibitors own property, and also to property rented/leased by the Exhibitor, shall also be arranged by each Exhibitor. Cover shall also be arranged for injury to Exhibitors own employees, where applicable. Exhibitors shall ensure that any subcontractors engaged by them have similar and commercially reasonable insurances in place. It is the responsibility of each Exhibitor to ensure that they have the required insurance policies in place and EuCornea is only responsible for damages arising from the wilful neglect of it’s permanent staff.
Special arrangements, if any, between the Organiser and the Exhibitor which are not included in the agreement shall only be binding when accepted in writing by the Organiser.