- About EuCornea
- Amsterdam 2020
- OSD Portal
- EuCornea Journal
- Our Byelaws
- Abstracts Online
All abstracts MUST be submitted in the presenting author’s name.
Papers will not be accepted on topics related to refractive surgery
Rules & Regulations
* Abstracts submitted in hard copy format will not be considered.
* All submissions must be made online by the deadline, 15 March 2018
* If you are not given access to the Speaker Resource Centre or if your abstract is not visible in the Speaker Resource Centre, this means that your abstract has not been submitted properly. If this happens, please contact email@example.com at the EuCornea Office. The organisers will not accept any responsibility for abstracts that have not been submitted properly.
* You must ensure to indicate what type of abstract you are submitting.
* Do not submit more than 1 abstract with the same title.
* All abstracts will initially be reviewed, graded and accepted or rejected by the Programme Committee. The Committee reserves the right to determine whether a free paper submission is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster. The decision of the Committee is final.
* If a paper or poster is accepted for presentation, the first author must undertake to present it.
* The presenter must be a registered delegate at the congress and pay all applicable fees.
* Failure to present without prior notice to the Programme Committee may influence future acceptance of presentations.
* All abstracts selected will be posted online at eucornea.org. The abstract will appear exactly as submitted.
* All submitted abstracts must be in English and follow the structured format below:
-Title (250 characters)
-Purpose (50 words max)
-Setting/Venue (20 words max)
-Methods (100 words max)
-Results (100 words max)
-Conclusions (50 words max)
-Financial Disclosure: Please indicate Yes/No
The summary of results presented must be given in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. The Programme Committee will only accept abstracts with final results or conclusions.
References and credits cannot be included as part of an abstract.
Formulae should, in general, be avoided.
When using abbreviations or acronyms for the first time, care should be taken to spell them out in full with the abbreviation in parentheses after the full word/s the first time it appears in the text. The abbreviation should be used alone thereafter.
Indicate whether the presenting author or any co-author has a financial interest in the subject matter or receives money from any mentioned company.
Any financial interest must be included on the first slide of the presentation.
Abstracts may be submitted for the following Presentation Types: Free Papers and Posters
Electronic Poster Presentations
* Authors must present their Poster as a maximum of 6 Powerpoint slides. On acceptance of a Poster Abstract for presentation in Barcelona, the author will be fully informed of the process for the submission and display of their presentation.
* All accepted Free Paper abstracts will be allocated a 6 minute slot.